my insights software, life and more...
Hi. Welcome to my blog. I am Piyush and I love to code, read - anything but fiction. I enjoy reading philosophical books, stuff related to computer science, software development, tech blogs and probably anything which makes me think about my work and life in general, write - mostly technical stuff though I might start blogging more about various things I learn from people around me. I am opinionated but with a very impressionable mindset. I am always on a lookout for mentors and people from whom I can learn. I am coding professionally for almost 3 years now and am enjoying it more as I dive deeper. I have worked developing flight scheduling solutions for airline/aviation industry. I recently joined ThoughtWorks because I felt a strong resonance in my values and goals with them. I am having fun here. Hope you enjoy my blogs.
- 21 Jul 2013 » Fold and Collect
- 26 May 2013 » Refactoring and Mental Manipulation
- 30 Mar 2013 » Interfaces as Types
- 24 Mar 2013 » Towards Generic Programming - Concept Lifting
- 02 Mar 2013 » Java enums - Code as Data?
- 17 Feb 2013 » The Fountainhead
- 15 Jan 2013 » Feedback Loops - Short, Continuous and ?
- 13 Jan 2013 » Easy refactoring with Mockito